Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Ecora Engineering & Resource Group is an employee-owned engineering, environmental and forestry professional service firm. Ecora is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Our team has extensive experience in providing a wide range of consulting services to clients including first nation communities, provincial government, municipalities, architects, developers, and contracting firms. Our team of specialists is supported by a wide network of associates that enable Ecora to deliver a full suite of services throughout Western Canada and around the world. Ecora is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our relationships, our community and our environment.
Ecora’s parent company has multiple companies including Ecora Properties, First Nation Partnerships, International subsidiaries, Real Estate Developments and other affiliated companies.
Ecora is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join our team in the Kelowna office.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration, including participation in a profit-sharing incentive plan. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
- Lead the financial strategy and finance operations of the company
- Provide key financial planning analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Lead the short-term and long-term budgeting process
- Manage and provide mentorship to the finance team
- Monitor and direct the implementation of action items from a financial stand point
- Develop and monitor department and company level KPI’s
- Create financial statements and trend analysis
- Provide financial analysis and interpretation of variances from budgets
- Implement financial operational best practices
- Maintain banking relationships and arrange for debt and equity financing
- Oversee financing of strategic initiatives
- Oversee all areas of finances, including accounting, payroll, claims, payables and receivables
- Professional Accounting Designation
- Post-secondary education in accounting and administration
- Minimum 5 years professional experience as a CFO
- Corporate tax planning experience
- International financial experience
- First Nations partnership and joint venture experience
- Merger and acquisition experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local, provincial, federal and international statutory legislation and regulations related to corporate finances
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and software
How to Apply:
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before September 30, 2018. Thank you for your interest in Ecora. Only qualified candidate’s will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.