Job Title: Civil CADD Tech
Number of Positions Available: 2
Job Locations: Penticton & Kelowna, BC
Ecora Engineering and Resource Group Ltd. (Ecora) is a British Columbia employee-owned civil, geotechnical, and structural engineering, natural resource and environmental consulting company that is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Ecora’s team has extensive experience in municipal infrastructure design, road works, geotechnical and structural engineering, providing consulting services to provincial government, municipalities, first nation communities, architects, developers, and contracting firms throughout the British Columbia interior.
Ecora is seeking Civil CADD Techs to join their expanding groups in Kelowna and Penticton, BC. These are permanent, full-time positions with competitive remuneration and benefits. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Completed diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or CADD Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in civil engineering or related field
- Extensive knowledge of drafting using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience in Land Development and Municipal Servicing
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work independently under minimal supervision
- A safety orientated attitude with a strong work ethic and desire to excel and achieve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Have a Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Other Desirable Skills:
- Structural, Architectural or Landscape Architectural drafting (experience with Revit)
- Working knowledge of Surveying and Surveying Techniques
- AScT certification or eligible to register
- Experience interfacing with clients and authorities
- Rendering and visualization of Civil3D models using Lumion, or Infraworks.
- Using Autocad and Civil3D, drafting and modelling of municipal and land development servicing projects and drawing package production.
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. Only qualified candidates currently residing in Canada will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.