Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Salary: $20 to $25 per hour based on experience
Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. (Ecora) has a rewarding career opportunity in Kelowna, British Columbia for an Executive Administrative Assistant. Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. is an engineering and natural resource consulting company with offices in Kelowna, Prince George, Penticton, Fort St. John, Prince Rupert and Vancouver. The company is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our clients, our community and our environment.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration and company-paid benefits, including participation in a profit-sharing incentive plan. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Coordination of meetings
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Assist with Administrative, project management and corporate projects
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Able to multi-task and help wherever needed within the team
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience in engineering/natural resources is a benefit
- Experience with professional services firms
- Degree in Business Administration or Management
Please apply via e-mail with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Ecora. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.