Job Title: Junior Landscape Designer / Landscape Designer
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Locations: Kelowna, BC
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, collaborative and creative designer, with a desire to join a growing Landscape Architecture team in the beautiful Okanagan?
Ecora Engineering and Resource Group Ltd. (Ecora) is a British Columbia employee-owned civil, geotechnical, and structural engineering, landscape architecture and planning, natural resource and environmental consulting company that is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Ecora’s team has extensive experience in providing consulting services to provincial government, municipalities, first nation communities, architects, developers, and contracting firms throughout the British Columbia interior. Our team of specialists is supported by a wide network of associates that enable Ecora to deliver a full suite of services throughout western Canada and around the world. Ecora is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our clients, our community and our environment.
Ecora is looking for a Junior Landscape Designer / Landscape Designer to join our Landscape Architecture studio based in our Kelowna office.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration, including participation in a profit sharing incentive plan. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
- Assist in presentation graphics and 3D renderings
- Preparation of landscape drawings using AutoCAD
- Preparation of schematic, conceptual and detailed design drawings with associated cost estimates
- Understanding of construction detailing and specifications
- Collaboration with members of our multi-disciplinary team, including Civil, Structural, Geotechnical Engineers and Environmental Scientists
Additionally, the successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Other Desirable Skills:
- Ability to prepare graphics and documents for public presentation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 or later, Adobe Creative Suite CS4 or later, Sketch Up and Lumion
- Strong oral and written communication
- 1+ years experience in a Landscape Architecture office
How to Apply:
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com on or before March 2, 2018. Thank you for your interest in Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. Only qualified candidate’s currently residing in Canada will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.