Job Title: Landscape Designer / Junior Landscape Architect
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Locations: Kelowna, BC
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, collaborative and creative designer, with a desire to join a growing Landscape Architecture team in the beautiful Okanagan?
Ecora Engineering and Resource Group Ltd. (Ecora) is a British Columbia employee-owned civil, geotechnical, and structural engineering, landscape architecture and planning, natural resource and environmental consulting company that is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Ecora’s team has extensive experience in providing consulting services to provincial government, municipalities, first nation communities, architects, developers, and contracting firms throughout the British Columbia interior. Our team of specialists is supported by a wide network of associates that enable Ecora to deliver a full suite of services throughout western Canada and around the world. Ecora is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our clients, our community and our environment.
Ecora is looking for a Landscape Designer / Junior Landscape Architect to join our Landscape Architecture studio based in our Kelowna office.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration, including participation in a profit sharing incentive plan. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
- Preparation of schematic and conceptual design drawings
- Landscape design development for submissions, detailed design drawings with associated cost estimates
- Understanding of construction detailing and specifications
- Collaboration with members of our multi-disciplinary team, including Civil, Structural, Geotechnical Engineers and Environmental Scientists
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Other Desirable Skills:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014 or later, Adobe Creative Suite CS4
- Contract administration experience
- Strong oral and written communication
- 2-5 years experience in a Landscape Architecture office
How to Apply:
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30th, 2018. Thank you for your interest in Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. Only qualified candidate’s currently residing in Canada will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.