Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Kelowna, BC
Ecora is an employee-owned engineering, environmental and forestry professional service firm. Ecora is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Our team has extensive experience in providing a wide range of consulting services to clients including first nation communities, provincial government, municipalities, architects, developers, and contracting firms. Our team of specialists is supported by a wide network of associates that enable Ecora to deliver a full suite of services throughout western Canada and around the world. Ecora is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our relationships, our community and our environment.
Ecora is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team from the Kelowna office.
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration, including participation in a profit sharing incentive plan. This is an opportunity to grow with an emerging dynamic company.
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the design, production, and distribution of promotional materials
- Implement social media plan including scheduling content creation and analytics data collection
- Perform website content audits and updates
- Assist in the planning and production of client and other promotional events
- Monitor marketing materials for adherence to brand standards
- Work and negotiate with vendors/suppliers
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Other Desirable Skills:
- Previous experience in web design
- Strong oral and written communication
- Graphic design capabilities
How to Apply:
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 15, 2018. Thank you for your interest in Ecora. Only qualified candidate’s currently residing in Canada will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.