Job Title: Structural Technologist
Number of Positions Available: 1
Job Locations: Kelowna or Penticton, BC
Looking to live and work in the sunny Okanagan Valley while doing what you love at an emerging and dynamic consulting firm? Ecora is seeking a Structural Technologist to join their expanding Structural Group in the BC Interior based in the Kelowna and Penticton offices. This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration and company-paid benefits, including participation in a profit sharing incentive plan. The option of part-time employment would also be considered for a suitably experienced individual.
Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. (Ecora) is a British Columbia employee-owned civil, structural, geotechnical, natural resource, and environmental consulting company that is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Ecora’s team has extensive experience in municipal infrastructure design, road works, geotechnical and structural engineering, providing consulting services to provincial government, municipalities, first nation communities, architects, developers, and contracting firms throughout the British Columbia interior.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Structural Technologist designation in British Columbia, or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant structural drafting experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit 3D
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work independently under minimal supervision
- Has a strong work ethic with the desire to excel and achieve
- Has excellent written and communication skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience with civil/municipal design
- Revit 3D modeling experience
- Structural plan and detail drafting of single & multi -family residential and commercial construction
- Drafting of structural details in all material types, i.e. wood, concrete, steel, masonry, etc.
- Work as part of a team either as a team leader or under the direct supervision of a project manager
Please apply via email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with subject “Structural Technologist Position”, on or before April 15, 2017. Thank you for your interest in Ecora Engineering & Resource Group Ltd. Only qualified candidates currently residing in Canada will be considered for this position and only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.