Website Ecora Engineering & Resource Group
Looking to live and work in the sunny Okanagan Valley while doing what you love at an emerging and dynamic consulting firm? Ecora is seeking a Structural Engineer to join their expanding Structural Group in the BC Interior, based in the Kelowna and Penticton offices. This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive remuneration and company-paid benefits, including participation in a profit sharing incentive plan. The option of part-time employment would also be considered for a suitably experienced individual.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation in British Columbia, or eligible to register as a P.Eng. in B.C.
- 8-10 years of relevant design experience including wood, concrete, steel, masonry, and timber structures in residential and commercial buildings.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work independently under minimal supervision
- A strong work ethic with the desire to excel and achieve
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Structural design of residential and small to medium size multi-family & commercial construction
- Supervision of drafters and designers and field reviews
- Work as part of a team either as a project manager or under the direct supervision of a project manager
- Prepare engineering calculations and designs, discuss project concerns and solutions with clients and inter-company personnel
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive annual salary plus benefits including:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- LTD insurance
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Reimbursement of applicable professional membership dues
- Employee share options
- Opportunities for paid training (role dependent)
And that’s not all! Upon joining Ecora, you will be welcomed into a close-knit and cohesive organization that is akin to family, with a range of social events.
Ecora is an employee-owned engineering, environmental and forestry professional service firm. Ecora is committed to creating and delivering quality products to our valued clients. Our team has extensive experience in providing a wide range of consulting services to clients including first nation communities, provincial government, municipalities, architects, developers, and contracting firms throughout the British Columbia interior. Our team of specialists is supported by a wide network of associates that enable Ecora to deliver a full suite of services throughout western Canada and around the world. Ecora is built around its core values of commitment to our staff, our relationships, our community and our environment.