Ecora’s geotechnical team utilize the following software
• gINT by Bentley Systems Inc. is used to process borehole logs and laboratory testing data.
Settle (formerly Settle 3D) by Rocscience is a 3D program for the analysis of vertical consolidation and settlement under foundations, embankments and surface loads and is used to analyze settlement.
• PLAXIS is a finite element analysis program widely used in the industry to analyze deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics. Plaxis is used for the analysis of settlement, thermal analysis, liquefaction post-seismic deformation and lateral spreading and slope stability.
• CPeT-IT – CPT interpretation software by GeoLogismiki is used to correlate raw CPT data to soil behaviour type and geotechnical parameters to be used in engineering analysis.
• CLiq – CPT soil liquefaction software by GeoLogismiki is used to analyze liquefaction potential and estimate liquefaction induced settlement/ lateral spreading using the CPT data.
• LiqSVs 2.0 – SPT & Vs liquefaction analysis software by GeoLogismiki will be used to analyze liquefaction potential and estimate liquefaction induced settlement/lateral spreading using the in-situ SPT data.
• SHAKE2000 by GeoMotions, LLC is used for the analysis of site-specific response and the evaluation of earthquake effects on soil deposits.
• LPILE and GROUP by Ensoft Inc. are used for analyzing a pile or a group of piles under lateral loading using the p-y method. The program computes deflection, bending moment, shear force and soil response over the length of the pile and is used for the design of deep foundations.
• GRLWEAP wave equation analysis is a one dimensional wave equation analysis program to simulate motions and forces in a foundation pile when driven by either an impact or vibratory hammer.
• Slide2 (formerly “Slide”) by Rocscience is a 2D slope stability program using limit equilibrium for evaluating the safety factor of circular and non-circular failure surfaces in soil or rock slopes and includes finite element groundwater seepage analysis capability. Slide2 is used for the analysis of slope stability and is used for the design of reinforced soil slopes, soil nail/rock anchor reinforcement, etc.
• DeepEx by Deep Excavation is a program which uses general limit equilibrium methods for the analysis of deep excavations and may be used for the design of temporary shoring.