Urban Streets & Rural Roads
• City of Kelowna – McCulloch Road – 1.5km of geometric design, retaining wall
• City of Delta – Delta Street & Bridge Street – geometric design, streetscaping and
public & stakeholder engagement.
• City of Kelowna – K.L.O. Creek Bridge – MMCD tender & contract documents, construction services.
• City of Kelowna – South Pandosy Transit Exchange – BC Transit’s RapidBus Phase 2
& 3 – Lakeshore Road upgrades construction services.
• District of Lake Country – Tyndall Road – 1.5km of geometric design including multiuse pathway and retaining walls.
• City of Delta – 52nd Street – intersection and signal design, bike lanes, parking and
turning movement analysis.
• City of Kelowna – Ethel Street ATC – Conceptual design including public & stakeholder engagement.
• City of Kelowna – Sutherland Avenue ATC – Preliminary design.
• City of Kelowna – Ethel Street ATC Phases 1 & 3 – Detailed design and construction
• RDOS – Naramata – 6km watermain upgrade for RDOS in Naramata.
• RDOS – West Bench – 600m3 reservoir and watermain upgrades.
• RDOS – Faulder – Pumphouse retrofit that included a pre-packaged uranium treatment system, new well, booster pumps and construction services.
• City of Kelowna – Canyon Creak – Dual system for irrigation and domestic water
supply including a reservoir, water meters, a large booster station complete with
water re-chlorination facilities, and pressure reducing stations.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada – Summerland Research & Development Centre –
Preliminary design and modelling for the replacement of the irrigation system, including pump station, reservoir, PRV stations and controls.
• The Lakes Development – Phases 1-10 – 800 plus unit subdivision including water
modelling, distribution, two reservoirs and booster pump stations.
• NRC Canada – White Lake Observatory – new water well, well head protection
plan, including telemetry and electrical upgrades.
• Shushwap Lake Estates – 2 partial bury reservoirs, including chlorine contact
chamber, the reservoirs included roof top pickle ball court and club house.
Sanitary Sewer & Stormwater
• City of Kelowna – Stellar Drive sanitary main replacement.
• BC Housing Management Commission – Parkdale Lodge sewer feasibility study,
design and construction services.
• The Lakes Development – Phases 1-10 – 800 plus unit subdivision – lift station,
dosing chamber, forcemain, 6km collection system.
• District of Kent – Urban Watershed Drainage Master Plan.
• Westbank First Nation – Boucherie Road / Tomat Creek 100Ha catchment assessment, modelling, facility design including retention pond, outlet control and CDS
treatment and minor (piped) system upgrades.
• City of West Kelowna – McAllister and McMann – Drainage Improvements.
• City of West Kelowna – Stevens and Ross Road – Infiltration systems.
• City of Kelowna – McCulloch Road – drainage works, erosion and sediment control, outlet to KLO Creek and CDS treatment.
• BC Hydro – Geotechnical assessment of Capacitor Stations near Vanderhoof and
• City of Richmond – Geotechnical assessment for direction drilling of a force main
beneath a CN railway lone.
• City of Vancouver – Seismic hazard assessment of Manitoba Yards a post disaster
• BC MLFNORD – Comprehensive Dam Safety Review of the Okanagan Lake Regulation System Dams.
• BC MoTI – Seacrest Hill Road Culvert Replacement.
RDOS, Town of Keremeos, Town of Princeton – Flood mapping, hazard and mitigation assessment of the Similkameen River.
• BC MoTI – 150 Mile Road Culvert Replacement.
• BC MoTI – Campbell Bridge Rehabilitation, design of erosion protection and foundation underpinning and construction services.
• BC MoTI – Three Valley Gap Remote Avalanche Control System, design of foundation to support avalanche towers and construction services..
• City of Abbottsford – Rehabilitation of Cannell Lake Dam, design of new concrete
spillway and toe berm.
• District of Lake Country – Tyndall Road upgrade design of retaining walls.
• City of Prince George – Dam Safety Review of Shane Lake Dam.
• City of Rossland – Dam Safety Review of Star Gulch Dam.
• Cowichan Valley Regional District – Dam Safety Review of Youbou, Stocking Lake,
Shawinigan Weir and Ashburnham Creek dams